Friday, October 06, 2023

red-eye

Ugh, this is so not the way that I normally travel.  I mean, yes,I've had a few overnight flights this year, but those have been international flights, and at least one was in a nice pod seat!  My sad life, right?

I boarded a plane at LAX at 10:19 last night. 


I hoped for that upgrade, but no.  No upgrade.  At least I had a window to lean against while I dozed off through the short night.  A flight to Chicago, landing just before 5AM.  That C Concourse looks mighty empty at 5:06AM, right?

And now, as I write (I'll publish this a little later), it's still over 2 hours until boarding for my flight to Green Bay.  You better believe I will nap on that flight and in the car ride north from there into Michigan.  A wonky weekend of sleep and travel and then back to California on Sunday just to come back to Chicago next Thursday!

No comments: