Nothing out of the ordinary here. No, quite the contrary: happy routine! We're expecting a whole lot more rain starting late tonight and through the next handful of days, so it was nice to get a sunny (if cool) window this morning to get out on foot. A little farther afield today, and in a different direction than most mornings lately. A little over 4.5 miles in all, but ultimately, we ended up at Amara before coming home.
Ah, Amara. A welcome start to Saturday with Conrad.
A decaf latte,
an arepa.
I can't ask for much more.
But it's back home to chores and such now. Bedding is in the washing machine, and I'm working on my passport renewal. Fun times.
Happy weekend, all three of you reading this!



2 comments:
Good to see you both. I hope the rain doesn't last too long.
It was quite a drenching we had - 20cm or more from late Saturday night into Wednesday. It's sunny now, but cool. We need more rain this winter, but may we have a few weeks before that happens!
Post a Comment