One of the many things that are great about time spent with Courtney and Robert is how nicely they fit into our usual morning walk habit (I say as I sit here, not walking for a second day in the row because I'm being wimpy about the rain we're getting again). The first morning they were here, I met them at 7 for a walk, making sure we went by way of Starbucks so that I could enjoy a decaf latte.
We met them every morning, though we gave ourselves later starts on the weekend. And we tried to explore different parts of town without going too far afield. Alas, the huge Pokemon event in town this past weekend meant no Rose Bowl loop for us. Ah well. We managed just fine, including a nice stroll around the Caltech campus
and neighbourhood.
And of course, we had to stop at Amara.
Two mornings in a row, in fact! Treating ourselves to churros and other deliciousness at breakfast.
In other news, my husband is a goof.




No comments:
Post a Comment