Van is out of town, back in Pasadena late tonight. And so Conrad and I are taking care of the Little Girl (LG, or Olive, as you probably know her). And it's not at all a bad task!
Conrad took Olive in to his office on Friday, where she was a big hit, garnering many pettings and much attention. Who can blame them. He brought her back to the condo at the end of the afternoon, and we left there for a little while so that he and I could pop over to Maestro for a little dinner and a couple of margaritas.
Then back to retrieve Olive and take her home. Conrad and I had a couple of desserts we picked up at Delight,
then wound down the evening easily and casually.
She's happy when she's with Plan C, her favourite when Van is not around.





No comments:
Post a Comment