Saturday, April 06, 2024

more small improvements

We have a bit of a party planned for tonight, friends and drinks and little nibbles set out.  That's been great impetus for us to actually tidy our place a little more.  Finding home for piles of things or putting them in storage.  Swapping out artwork what with the stuff having come from Vancouver.  Replacing the toilet seats even!

We did the bedroom first.  No, we're not entertaining there, but we will be giving some folks the tour of the condo.  It all seemed pretty impressive to me once we were done. 




There's more we want to accomplish - we'll be swapping out the rug and the oval table and adding some lighting there eventually - but I was pretty pleased.  I'm loving looking around here in the dining room where I am parked at the table at the pieces we now have hanging on the wall as well.  Over time, I'll capture some of them in additional photos for sharing.

No comments: