Saturday, April 06, 2024

Friday/Saturday normalcy


This will post about the time that guests are here, and I am pouring them wine or making them cocktails.  An atypical Saturday night.  Last night and this morning, however, we more typical of the weekend for us.

We were parked on stools in a corner of the bar at Maestro last night, enjoying our drinks and chatting with the staff and owners and each other.  I only got a shot of the calamari we shared in between the guacamole and the mole with chicken,


so you'll have to take my word on it that the rest was a familiarly good as hoped.

And then this morning we headed for Amara.  No walk for Conrad, who is nursing a sore leg still from a tumble a few days ago, but our usuals for breakfast.  An arepa for me, and - of course! - a decaf latte.


I had better get myself going on more party prep here!

No comments: