Oh, how I wish it could be clean up for the thousands of people now homeless in Altadena, Pasadena, Los Angeles, Malibu, and more. How awful for them. So much destruction. We really did get off lightly here.
I've been catching up on some work today now that my wifi is running smoothly, staying inside, tending to laundry as well. Conrad, bless him, ran errands and picked up things needed for clean up. He's out in the back courtyard now, sweeping up the debris and ashes for disposal.
Our poor plants so badly need a good watering as well.
Clean up around the metro will not come for days. A long process ahead. We will go see the damage when we are allowed up there, but I won't share photos of other people's devastating circumstances. Just see Conrad sweeping up our little mess here and imagine how extraordinarily worse it is for so many.

No comments:
Post a Comment