Sunday, August 10, 2025

a weekend done

And... I am home.

I'll post more on the weekend tomorrow or after.  But it was a lovely weekend.  Truly.  It's also nice to get away with Van, and L'Horizon is a lovely hotel.  I am happy to say I splashed/soaked in the pool every day that I was there.

I miss the desert.  Perhaps more than I admit to Conrad and Van.  I honestly could see living down there even with the weather that I claim to loathe.  Yes yes yes, give me autumn and winter, give me frost and snow.  But wow, do I like it there.  Cool architecture and a lot of amenities.  Wonderful to visit, but maybe not wonderful to live in?  I may never know.

Just the same, I had a great weekend there, and I look forward to the next one whenever that will be! 

No comments: