Tuesday, August 19, 2025

this girl!


It's been a mild few days, and I haven't checked in.  The reason is simple:  Conrad came back from NZ with a cold, and that's had him laid low through the weekend and still getting over some of the symptoms.  Poor guy.  So that meant a weekend where we stayed away from each other in the same condo, where I made him simple meals and mostly just read and listened to music and watched some Netflix.  Not much to blog about.  Morning walks (hello, coyote!)

as well - the fog this morning was unusual for us, it felt,

and I wish it was a sign of cool weather and rain ahead (it's not) - but not any fun dining or cocktails or other big things to share.

Van is gone to Big Sur for the week, and Conrad and I are taking care of Olive.  So, since there has been nothing of substance going on in my life these past days, let me provide a semi-regular reminder that Olive is a beautiful girl.  Who can resist her?  Not us! 

No comments: