Happy New Year! So we made it to 2026 - yay! It will be time to start listening to new music again, hearing what is released this year, figure out over the next eleven to twelve months what will make my list. That should be fun.
We're packing up the car and heading home from Carmel Valley Ranch today. With luck, we'll get home to find that Pasadena is not overrun with football fans. And also, may the rain that is due hold off until after we're home!
I don't think 2025 was anywhere as strong a year for music as 2024 was (but not the weakest year I've known - 2022 had some strong songs but was weaker overall, I think). I wish I had more Canadian content in there as well. Still, there was music I like, and perhaps you've discovered one or two things of interest (or one or two things about me) in the process.
So then, the top 5. Here we go!
#5. Ghost Town - Purple Disco Machine featuring Retrosonix
#4. Find Xanadu - Alison Goldfrapp
#3. Sunny - Bright Light Bright Light featuring Beth Hirsch & Nerina Pallot
#2. Emergence - Sleep Token
#1. Don't Put It All On Me - Noah Cyrus & Fleet Foxes





No comments:
Post a Comment