Wednesday, January 07, 2026

the nice thing about a remote working day...

... is that I get back the time the drive and such would take.  

This morning I was out the door early for a walk before Conrad joined me.  After a good stroll and gab, we ended up at Amara for a bite of breakfast.  My usual, his usual. 




A lovely morning for it, cool and sunny.  We chatted with Amara for a bit, finished up, came home.  We were in the door earlier than when I've been going in to work so far this week.  I brewed some decaf, fired up the laptop, and now here we are:  lunchtime, munching on some leftovers, posting a quick blog entry.

Back in the office again on Monday!  The nice thing about that is that I'll get to see folks in person.  And you know, I like the drive time because I listen to CBC Radio programs, something I otherwise don't afford myself much opportunity to do.

Happy Wednesday! 

No comments: