Actually, the most important thing here is that I had dinner with Ed and Denice.
I'm getting to see a lot of Ed this year, which is nice. In New England in the spring, in Chicago in June, and tonight in Fullerton. It's becoming a somewhat annual tradition whereby he and Denice come to Orange County for Disney related activities, and we (only me tonight) meet them for dinner in Fullerton. Summit House has become our place,
and we always always go for the prime rib.
I mean, come on: Yorkshire pudding!! I have to say, though, that I especially loved the creamed corn and creamed spinach tonight.
It was a good meal, though. So nice to catch up. I loved hearing about their Hawaii trip with their sons earlier this year, and it was great to talk about trips to come and looking down the road toward retirement and more. Well worth the drive down, and whoa, quite the drive. I really saw a lot of suburban SoCal!
One more day here with Olive, and then Conrad and Van come home on Wednesday. I can't wait. I miss them.
Bed time! Night!



No comments:
Post a Comment