Hello! I'm taking a midweek day off today to go enjoy the city a little with Van - all too often it's either the weekend or holidays when we have that opportunity, and we thought it would be nice to take advantage of the slowness of summer at work to grab a day off at a not-usual time for us. Should be fun!
Van, however, is not a morning person, and although I've been up for about 4 hours now, it's before 9:00, and it's unreasonable to expect him to be up. So I've had my walk, I've had a Starbucks decaf latte, and I've had some oatmeal. Now to blog a little before I head out to meet him....
A quick post, then. Dinner last night.
Slices of pork tenderloin atop a farroto (sure, let's call it that), a mix of farro, pancetta, onion, peas, and corn. A relatively light meal, and a nice one to enjoy together sitting out on the deck. Now to think about what to cook for tonight!

No comments:
Post a Comment