Friday, September 25, 2026

not much to report this week

Howdy, folks!  It's been a week at work, I tell you.  Everything that can come up before the big trip next week has come up.  Yay?  Ah well.  But also, ugh.

Anyway, it's been quiet nights at home, making dinner for Conrad and bringing it up to him. Yep, still testing positive.  Poor guy.  He's bored and frustrated.  I feel for him.

I did get out last night, though.  Van and I went to a friend's professional/social over at Barbrix,


and you know what?  We had a great time.  A few drinks, very light bites (we grabbed a late dinner afterward), and a lot of chat with a nice gay couple whom we'd like to invite over some time and get to know better.

And now it's Friday evening, I have made dinner and had a cocktail (the Blue Sky),


and Conrad is still isolated.  Sigh.  May the weekend free him! 

No comments: