Thursday, October 04, 2007

dessert at Yoshi's

Ahhhhh. It's like we're on vacation already. Our flight isn't until noon tomorrow, and any minute now I'll totally and completely zonk out from a dearth of sleep. But for now: ahhhhh.

Dinner tonight at Yoshi's, and, in fact, we had the same tempura poblano appetizer/seafood bento-style meal for dinner. This time, though, we shared a bottle of Conundrum, a California table white, and each of us had dessert. Conrad behaved. Sort of. Berries,but a side of chocolate sauce that he would have drunk if it were polite so to do. I had the roasted fig tart with lemon cream and a chocolate pastry.
I adore figs (and, these days, walnuts and radishes and feta and...), so it was a no brainer. Our friend Gil took these shots for us.

Time for bed soon, and then off to the airport at a leisurely time tomorrow. Is that marathon only 3 days away now?

No comments: