Sunday, October 07, 2007

pictures from a ferry (no pun intended)

Monday morning, and Victoria is not yet fully awake. It's a holiday today - Thanksgiving, of course! - and I have a terrific view of this wonderful city from where I sit at the hotel. It's off to Vancouver this afternoon, and I know I'm behind on blogging meals and the race and such, but let's take a few things in order and go back to Friday. Some photos from our trip over on the ferry to the Island. Skies were clear, we had a secure reservation on the 5:00 sailing, so we got in queue and waited to board.


That Conrad, always playing with that phone of his!




So posed!







2 comments:

the ginger tabby said...

**sigh** The ferry...I remember that. By the way, CONGRATS on a successful marathon!! Way to go, Peter :)

Peter said...

Quick correction to your quick correction, Jeph: AMERICAN Thanksgiving is next month. I know, you can't help your Yankee chauvinism. I forgive you.

:-P