Sunday, December 09, 2007

tease 1: weekend parties

It's almost 11 and I'm knackered from a long day in the kitchen. But I cannot disappoint the 4 people who read this blog (on a good day, as many as 6!!), and yet I cannot post at length. Thus, I offer you three teases.

First up, the weekend parties. Starting at Allan and Paul's and headed to Dan's to finish the night. Good times, lots of friends, but most of all, my shirt was an object of admiration, delight, and envy. Sartorially speaking, I rocked.

Yes, that is multi-coloured embroidered velvet/velour, shimmering in the light. And BTW, one out of two of us in the photo was massively drunk, and I'll give you a hint: she's not hydrating nearly as well as the photo implies.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually like that shirt and that's not a proper picture of it. I think I have it from a shot with my old rubbish camera.

-fxk-

Allison said...

Great pic Peter. The shirt is awesome.

Peter said...

The shirt totally rocks, I know. Did I mention I bought it in a second hand shop in the Haight-Ashbury neighbourhood of San Francisco right before Christmas, 1996?