Sunday, December 09, 2007

tease 3: cookies

The annual baking binge, sans Bradley. A loss of his company, but I soldiered on. An how! Lotta tins full of cookies sitting in the kitchen at this time. Oh well, if there's one thing I've learned it's that library staff will NEVER pass up free food.

Conrad snapped a good number of photos of the cookies once they were done, but for now, I'll just post one image of the empire cookies (a pair of basic sugar cookies sandwiched around a raspberry preserves filling, topped with almond icing and a piece of candied cherry) and get my tired self to bed.

4 comments:

the ginger tabby said...

Mmm...mmm...mmm...

Allison said...

My mom used to make these when I was a kid.

the ginger tabby said...

Breasts?? Never would have thought that!! LOL

Peter said...

Of course she did, Allison.

Breasts? Me neither, Brenda! Funny!