
That was the view at dinner two nights ago (and a similar dinner last night even if we opted not to sit by the window to see the sunset over Lana'i. No, feel sorry for me, I am no longer in Hawaii. Instead I sit in a lounge at SFO, awaiting a red eye home. Yes, I plan to go to work in the AM. Foolish me. It's worth it.
And why did I do it? So that I would not be so many days apart from Conrad. As it is, this man
will still be another week gone. Next Tuesday he'll be home, and then we can once again be goofy together.
2 comments:
that's love, peter ;)
Aw, shucks.
But really, we'd both rather we were together in Honolulu today. It sounds like he was having some good seafood while I was cleaning things at home, thoroughly.
Post a Comment