Sunday, August 31, 2008

always got time for...

In case Christine - whom we're delighted to be able to visit with on this trip - sees this, she may be tickled to see us shilling for that iconic chain her sister is a part of. And come to think of it, Jeph will be pleased, too, that we're eating CARBS and such wicked ones at that (oh wait - I know Tim Ho's has stores in Columbus, but have they made it to your part of Ohio, Jeph?). Oh yes, my friends, after lunch today, Conrad and I...

...SPLIT A DOUGHNUT!!!



Sour cream glazed, to be precise. As doughnuts go, they kick serious posterior.

Nice to get downtown on a quietish, sunny Sunday in Vancouver. In among weeding through the sale racks at The Bay (nothing of worth to be found) and shopping at Roots (why am I so crazy for Roots now that I no longer live in Canada?), I snapped a shot or two from around the Art Gallery and Hotel Vancouver.

No, I really don't know what that baby thing is, sorry...

No comments: