Tuesday, January 19, 2010

salt of the earth

So here I sit, a bit of coffee and food in me, thinking of all the things I need to catch up on but reading news stories and obituaries about the passing of Kate McGarrigle. Thousands died in Haiti, but this hits harder for me. I'll be listening to the McGarrigles a lot in days ahead, I think.

Cheer up Peter. Consider this post a distraction from the sad news. I should comment more, but I'll instead simply post photos from a Boston restaurant where Conrad and I enjoyed dinner one night with CG, her colleagues Missy and Beth, and her former colleague Josh, and then drinks the next night with Martin and TK. Sel de la Terre is the name, the waterfront location - it's a sister restaurant to L'Espalier, it seems. Fine food and a good drinks list. Enjoy the fuzzy iPhone shots.











No comments: