For quite some time now, Thursday night has been sushi night for me and Conrad. In more recent times, we've brought Van into that tradition with allowances for him not liking raw fish at all. And, on occasion, we get Natasha to join us.
The four of us went to Mama M last night, which is always a delight. We love Chef Jack and Joy and the team there, and it's always good to get to see them. I didn't photograph the whole meal last night because there was a lot to catch up on: recent travels, the sale of the Rancho Mirage home (yes, sorry), and more. I did get a couple of shots when the salmon roe (ikura) and the black snapper (kurodai) came out. Both of them tasty, of course, though I let Conrad and Natasha have the roe since I knew I would get both of the sweet shrimp when they came!
Traditions can be tasty, yes?


No comments:
Post a Comment