Thursday, June 27, 2024

drag night at Maestro


Hey, sorry.  I've been kind of ambivalent about posting in recent days.  Sorry.

I'll catch up a little here.  I'm in a hotel room in San Diego, and I have time this afternoon (and still have to do some ironing) before I head to my first reception.  So let me finally check in.  No, I won't provide a lot of narration - I'm still kind of lazy - but at least I have photos!

Last week Wednesday, Conrad, Natasha,


and I went to Maestro to enjoy dinner and a drag show.  Nice evening for it.  A shame Van couldn't join us.  We got parked at our table, got our cocktails,


ordered our food,

and settled in to the show.

All in all, a lot of fun.  My only criticism?  The crowd was a bit of a dud.  The queens deserved more cheering and hooting and applause and enthusiasm.

But we had fun, and I tipped well and cheered.

So, thank you, Melissa Befierce,




Mya Befierce,



Queen Angelina,







and Athena Kills. 




And thank you Maestro.  Wonderful show!

No comments: