Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Montana escape, day 5

Well, howdy!

So let's wrap up Montana.  And, really, there isn't much to say.  We did get a bit of time in Bozeman after checking out and before heading to the airport to grab some lunch and get one or two last photos in town, but not much more.



No, really, the main reason to post something from the last (and travel) day is to post this little cutie.


I put that in my Facebook story, and when I told someone who responded that it was tasty, he was shocked to learn it was edible.  Oh yes.  A little chocolate and raspberry dessert.  I had seen them and other beautiful treats in the hotel cafe for days, and I was bound and determined on my last morning to get one to try!

If previous posts have shown anything, that hotel has an excellent culinary team.  The little chocolate bear was so very tasty.  I almost couldn't eat it, it was so darn cute!

That wraps up Montana, and what a superb escape.  I am so fortunate that Van has treated me to a few trips like this so far.

No comments: