Thursday, October 03, 2024

a breather


A lot of posts, I know.  And still more to come.  Several more, I should think.  By the time they are all up and live, I will be back in Europe for the next trip and wanting to chime in from there.  It's a slog to go through all of these, so for those of you who have, thank you.

So, why not take a little breather.  Jump to the last full day in Lezzeno and a morning where we willfully did very little.  The weather was neither warm nor sunny, but we were darned well going to enjoy those beach cabanas at least once. 



And so we did, bringing some reading down and learning just how slippery that seating was!  But still, the setting was delightful,

and we enjoyed it while we could before taking books and devices back to the room and setting out for the little grocery nearby to buy some provisions.  Mortadella, cheese, rolls, chocolate, and a bottle of a local white.

I think that we did some repacking after that, doubtless read a bit, napped.  An easy day before a big dinner.

A short entry to give you a bit of a break.  Gird yourselves, more Italy to come!

No comments: