For a month that started off with me enduring a bout of Covid and finding myself sticking to the bedroom and barely getting out of bed for a few days, it's ended well in terms of activity. From last Friday through to today, seven consecutive days, I have tracked as workouts walks that have totaled 46.17 miles in distance. Not too shabby. Meanwhile, for a second week this month, I have tallied swims three days in a row, building up my endurance there. Hooray! I do still limit my swims not just by my current terrible fitness level, but also by sun exposure - the drawback to swimming outdoors and being a redhead, right? Still, the May Grey this week and my schedule have conspired to let me swim a little more. 1650 yards on Tuesday,
1700 meters (the pool was set up for long course, much to my surprise) yesterday,
and 3000 yards today.
I am hopeful that during the summer ahead, my schedule will continue to be pool friendly. Fingers crossed!



No comments:
Post a Comment