Hey! It's me, launching the June blog entries, and doing it lazily. I have a longer entry to write about the past weekend, and I will, but let me instead share dinner last night. Van (and Olive) came over - we all had so much to catch up on since last we saw him last Wednesday. I made us each a Vespa to sip
while I tossed together some bucatini with pork meatballs and a sauce from a jar.
Yep, I need shortcuts sometimes, especially during the work week. I also used shortcuts for dessert, toasting up some Liège Waffles from Trader Joe's, some banana pudding ice cream also from TJ's, and diced strawberries tossed with sugar to make their own syrup.
Tasty stuff, and a welcome meal at the end of the day. We sat outside and chatted for a long time, enjoying our company. Nice!



No comments:
Post a Comment