Friday, June 20, 2025

another Thursday dinner at Julienne

I really am delighted that Julienne has been doing some summer dinners.  Two weeks ago it was burgers and Bordeaux.  Last night was their Elegante dinner, and what a lovely evening it was.  No rush to it again.  A mild evening that cooled off as we went along.  These lovely men. 


And good food!  I liked my salad,

I liked my lemon tart

(though I think Van's peach dumpling was the dessert winner last night), and I LOVED my swordfish. 

It's not an easy fish to get right, and my gosh, did they ever!  A parmesan crust kept the fish tender, so nicely cooked, and the rest of the plate complemented it well.  Oh, kudos to them for the rolls as well

even if the currant and rosemary combo put me in mind of Christmas, not the day before the start of summer.

I'm looking forward to our next time there, in July, for another burger night.  If this is our Summer 2025 tradition, then... great!! 


No comments: