Hi everyone!
It's getting late on a Saturday night. Conrad and I have watched the end of season 22 (22! Wow!) of Top Chef (and delighted in the winner). Soon time for bed. So let me check in, starting the blogging of the Ohio weekend.
A week ago yesterday, Van and I boarded a plane
at LAX
for a long flight east, landing in Cleveland that evening. Cleveland, you say? A number of people had that reaction. And I think a bunch of them had never been to Cleveland or Ohio before. A shame, as you will see in times ahead.
But it was foggy in Cleveland. Or was it smoke from Canada? Not sure. We had great views from our hotel room, but not clear ones.
Ah well. It was only one night there (and in hindsight, we should have booked one or two more).
A dinner
and drinks at the bar, then back up to the room to crash. A night time view
- the windows had a corner - but still not clear. NOT a harbinger of the weekend ahead. We truly had a fantastic weekend.









No comments:
Post a Comment