Thursday, July 10, 2025

quite a week on foot!


Sunday:  7.65 miles

Monday:  4.51 miles

Tuesday:  9.65 miles

Wednesday:  7.05 miles

Today:  11.07 miles

It's been a lot of walking (with light jogging mixed in on a couple of days) this past week.  I've seen a heck of a lot of Pasadena and some of San Marino.  Just trying to be more active these days (and I really need to carve out time for the pool soon!).  Conrad has joined me for short stints a couple of times



- he's had some ankle pain from twisting it (not badly, happily) a couple of weeks ago, so he's limiting his walking.  I've mostly been walking without music, just my thoughts, but I've shuffled through a few playlists now and then. 



And not much taking of photos otherwise - that seems to be more the case when I am in other cities than my own, though I did pause to capture one of the sphinxes on the Scottish Rite temple the other day.

It makes for me being a sweaty guy indeed!  And oh, my legs are tired.  Massage on Saturday will feel so good! 

No comments: