Monthly drinks online for us. Yes, very early this month. And March will be late in the month, so a long time until the next one. I will look forward to that.
A fun theme this month: Vermin! I made a handful of test drinks, and there was curiously little choice.
I mean, I often make a handful of drinks, and there are usually two or three that I like, so I can enjoy a different one from round to round. But not this time. I found them mostly too bitter or sweet, little in-between. I settled on a cocktail called The Three Blind Mice,
essentially a variation on a Boulevardier, and that was my choice for the online event. Conrad stayed mostly away because of a shoulder problem plaguing him, and Van was at his home dialed into the Grammys. So it was mostly me for drinks, sharing photos from times past with the gang.
Next month: remainders!


No comments:
Post a Comment