Saturday, May 30, 2026

John. Ah, John.

I was thinking about this over the last weekend.  How many friends have I made and met thanks to social media?  And by that I mean Instagram but also Facebook, Flickr, and other platforms.

If I really sat down and counted?  Over 30 and possible (probably) over 40.  People think it weird to make connections over social media, but I think it lovely to make connections, simple as that.

So, here is John.  And me.

 

I adore John.  What a beautiful man, inside and out.  We have been friends on social media for years - the initial connection was through Kate Bush - but I finally got to meet him.  I'll blog more about it, but my gosh.  The utter and absolute highlight of the recent trip.  So many hugs shared and yet, I wanted to hug him more.  May it not be YEARS before we meet again, 

No comments: