Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Nobody notices

I just have to toss in a second quick, short post because I am a vain vain vain vain vain creature sometimes.

Friday night.

Monday night.

Spot the difference. I think all of two people at work noticed.

:-P

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm...no goatee?? Do I win the prize?? :)

Anonymous said...

button down shirt v/s t-shirt? food v/s no food? looking at camera v/s not? different sweater?

Look I already said I was sorry. :-)

./fxk

Peter said...

Really? You and Conrad both, Jeph. I think I'll go bald-faced a little while, though.

FXK, you are straight, so that's a reasonable excuse!

Brenda, you do, indeed, win!

:-)

Anonymous said...

Yay, I win! So what do I get for my success? ;)

Peter said...

Ah, Dom, bad you! Bad!

Nevermind, though. Next time you see me in a bathing suit, just lie and tell me how slim I look!

:-P

Peter said...

So, Jeph, are you saying I'm, like, totally hot with the facial hair?

LOL

Dave E. said...

I'll say it. ;-)

Peter said...

Yes, but Dave, what about without?????

Stunned Donor said...

I'm wondering what you'd look like without eyebrows.

Dave E. said...

(Crap. I walked right into that, didn't I?) ;-)

I'm just partial to 'with' most of the time no matter who.

In this case, it's like hot chocolate with or without whipped cream on top: hot, yummy and sweet either way. :-P

(Hey, I just went for the analogy, okay? heh heh)