
Yes, it's a compulsion. I admit it.
Moving on then: in other news, CG made it home from 2 weeks in France. In the nick of time to make her birthday dinner at Sapori Trattoria as well! Hooray! As always, she rocks our world.
More rambling text accompanied by travel photos, food photos, and photos of me in what I think of as good hair days. And food photos.

5 comments:
But I did use buttermilk in every item on those racks!
[flutters eyelashes innocently]
That's a nice picture of Courtney. You can tell her I said so :)
Peter, wonderful pics of baked goods, as per usual. Can you transfer some of your enthusiasm - and talent - for baking to me? Please?
How much frickin' buttermilk do you keep in the house in the first place?
LOL re: Steven's buttermilk comment!
Isn't it a staple in every good cook's refrigerator?
LOL
I tend to buy a liter almost everytime I go shopping. I love to use it in various things as you may well have noticed!
Post a Comment