Sunday, November 19, 2006

swim team banquet

First post in a week or so. Quiet-ish week in some ways, though we had a good dinenr on Friday at Cafe Spiaggia (no, no photos, hence no blog entry) and a nice evening spent with CG last night. To cap the weekend: the annual Smelts banquet!

Conrad and I arrived early with wine and spent a few hours mingling with our friends/teammates. Always odd to see these people fully dressed. But a good time. I was floored to receive such an abundance of gifts from the team for my coaching - I've started spending one of the iTunes gift cards. I'll have some fun shopping this winter, I tell you. I'm humbled and grateful.

In the meantime, photos from tonight:
Conrad

Dan, Scott, Dom

Carl

Doug

Ron

Channing

Lamont, Christopher, Daniel

Steve and LaMont

Anthony

Tina and Brad

Medgar and Mike

Carrie

Scot, me, Conrad

Daniel, Brett, Christopher

3 comments:

the ginger tabby said...

It's nice to see another blog up, Peter :)

TGT

Anonymous said...

awwww....i miss you all. ps. you both are looking extremely svelt. very nice! very nice indeed.

Peter said...

Shucks, Kaleb, thanks. We missed you immensely, but your presence was felt thanks to the slide show!