Friday, November 03, 2006

Waikiki

Brief health update: I no longer have an appendix, and whatever strength I used to have in my abs (and let's not overestimate how much that was) is no longer with me. I shall be at home for some days yet, I think. Before I launch on a day of Gilmore Girls (with walks to break it up), a quick post or two from the recent vacation.

Back to Waikiki, then. Not much to say about a place I spent such a short amount of time in. We had time enough to stroll down to the beach have a cocktail on the patio bar (called, appropriately, Mai Tais) at the Royal Hawaiian, stop in the Banana for a pair of pants for dinner (and a great shirt too!), then back to the hotel to begin getting ready. So, just some shots from our short, pre-dinner Honolulu experience.

1 comment:

Peter said...

You might recall that we WERE tourists. And we're not at all ashamed!