
A brief report tonight again. We're back from a very pleasant dinner at Yoshi's with Conrad's Mom (Arlene), sitting at the bar enjoying a bottle of a white Burgundy, eating well. Conrad's Mom arrived in Milwaukee earlier this afternoon, so Conrad drove up, brought her back, took her for some shopping, and then it was time for dinner. No appetizers - we were hungry!
Mrs Paulson's (I can't really call her Arlene - she's fine with it, but it doesn't sound right coming from me) dinner was the roast chicken.

Conrad enjoyed the sesame-crusted yellow-fin tuna.

I smelled the lamb shank when I walked in and sat at the bar - another regular was enjoying it - and I couldn't resist.

Conrad and his Mom will make a mess of my kitchen tomorrow, then I'll get in there on Thursday to do some Thanksgiving baking. Expect more photos....
2 comments:
the tuna sure looks good mate, yum
What a nice pic of Conrad and his mum!
Post a Comment