Saturday, June 16, 2007

travel fun - Google Maps

I'm copying CG with this one: playing with Google Maps to visually display places I want to go. Who knows when/if I'll get to any or all of these (though since I last wrote the list with Conrad, I've made it to a few of them - Austin, New Zealand, Stockholm). Just a way to pass time on a lazy Saturday morning before I attack housecleaning.

The travel wish list is here.

I also plotted places in the US, though I cheated. Everywhere on the map is an overnight stay with 4 exceptions:

Montpelier and Waterbury, VT
Hyder, AK


Charleston, SC


In each case I was trying to get those states represented on there. If I were to include short visits elsewhere, I'd have things like Urbana, IL, or Niles, MI on there as well.

I guess I have to go do housework now, huh?

No comments: