Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I'm dreaming of a white...

...well, pick your holiday but make mine Christmas. 3 weeks today, and while we had a dusting of snow on Saturday, washed away by rain within one day, tonight we're getting a heavier, pristine coat of the stuff. Pristine for a little while at least. So, then, Jeph is right: it IS beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


I am so very glad I don't need to drive in the stuff or park our vehicle outdoors overnight!

4 comments:

cg said...

i love the internet! telling me about the weather from thousands of miles away!

i'm glad it snowed, it seems like a pretty one, and i am looking forward to some snow myself (instead of rain) but ... my poor little car will think i've cut it loose. :)

Allison said...

We have a lot of snow up here as well! It has caused traffic chaos over the last few days. Those people who didn't get winter tires! Shame on them.

the ginger tabby said...

I think it's beautiful, too...nice feel to the pics, Peter!

Peter said...

It always looks good when you're snug, indoors. I assure you, by yesterday it was a ruddy mess out on those sidewalks!