
This is Conrad's reality today:
Not quite fair, I know: he is at work today, it's just that work is in Hawaii rather than in The Loop.I still love him madly.
Back to the transcripts....
More rambling text accompanied by travel photos, food photos, and photos of me in what I think of as good hair days. And food photos.

Not quite fair, I know: he is at work today, it's just that work is in Hawaii rather than in The Loop.
4 comments:
Polar opposites, I must say. And I also must say (yes, I know I shouldn't start a sentence with 'and'!) that you have way less snow than we do up in the north ;)
We didn't get hit too badly, true. I'm a little glad of it since it's messy enough walking around the neighbourhood with the amount we did get!
Can I have Conrad's reality?
Harsh on me, you mean, right?
Post a Comment