Friday, February 01, 2008

This is me, on vacation

Yes, you think that it's all about dining out at fabulous places and taking photos to rub it in, but, in fact, I'm usually hooked up to the Internet back at the hotel room, surfing the day's news (and music charts from the UK, from the looks of the screen) before blogging for your enjoyment. Because it IS all about you, you know!

;-)




Photos from the recent Honolulu trip. That t-shirt both makes me smile and makes me want to go back to New Zealand again....

6 comments:

Stunned Donor said...

I love that last picture.

Peter said...

I don't, but I can laugh at it. That darn Conrad and his camera!

:-P

the ginger tabby said...

So do I :) I quite like both the pictures, actually - they show you in your element - blogging away!

Peter said...

The funny thing is, Brenda, I'm not blogging in the shot, just catching up on news and the like.

Jeph, I would have been out enjoying the sun, but that was later at night, after dinner. And those are shorts. Those are my pajama bottoms. I don't wear them in bed, just to lounge around in. Roots, by the way. I find myself slightly obsessed by their gear.

the ginger tabby said...

I love Roots wear, too, Peter! There's just something appealing about it...

I love Roots swimsuits (some of the few that fit me!), Roots watches, Roots earrings, and Roots sweaters...

Peter said...

Canadian company, best known in the US for designing the US Olympic Team's gear in Salt Lake and perhaps at other Olympics.