but we simply had no way of knowing what temperatures things were at for the 3 days, and there was some evidence with the meat in the freezer of thawing and refreezing. So long to everything, then. I was ruthless.We were back and forth a bunch yesterday, and I told Conrad I'm a little weary of travel on the Red Line.




It is good to be home, though. I have Project Runway on tonight, Conrad did all the laundry while I was at work, and we'll enjoy a simple dinner of some baked chicken with squash puree and asparagus.
Meanwhile, in another corner of the gaybourhood, it was Yoshi's birthday last night. The regulars gathered, cheered the man, and enjoyed his food.
I know, I know, that sounds wrong somehow. But my lamb chops were mighty good, I tell you!
As was Conrad's salmon, of course.
Bonus: Chris is back working there: Tuesday nights only, but still. Good to see him!
2 comments:
Oh, believe me Jeph, I will. Some good, fun condiments. Cheeses. It will be a hoot.
But it will mostly wait until after next week's trip to Vancouver.
home sweet home (x2)
Post a Comment