Conrad's sister, Karen, had given me a book of cookie decorating ideas last month, and I had hoped to spend a weekend with it - and then the fire happened. I didn't have the time and patience to go to town with royal icing today, but I did have some fun with flavours and colours of dough, textures, layers, cut-outs, and coloured sugars. A Valentine's (slightly late) and Easter theme to the results. I'm pleased with them, all in all.








While I was showering before dinner (terrific sushi at Wakamono with Allan and Paul - sorry we didn't bother with photos), Marshall and Micro came out to see what was going on....

So, let's see: baking, sushi double date, listening to Dolly Parton a lot. Yep, still gay.
3 comments:
very cute last pic :)
Conrad is responsible for the last picture Brenda, of course!
:-)
Thanks Jeph! I, too, like the bunnies with the hearts, and I also like the contrasting dough colours.
yes, I am so not qualified to be in the big leagues with you and jeph!
Post a Comment