There is snow forecast for this week, though. Best not to be premature with all the spring fever.
A Sunday stroll with Conrad was a great way to wind down a day spent mostly with an Excel spreadsheet and the Open Content Alliance. I have a busy week ahead. Once we were home, I was into the kitchen. We decided to eat in and put off dinner at Yoshi's until Tuesday. Nothing too fancy,
a little roast pork with some cauliflower puree, broccoli rabe, and an apple and currant relish. We'll be enjoying the leftovers for lunch the next couple of days.To look at me, though, I might never have left Don Diego's!
2 comments:
It can be quite bitter - one of the appealing things about it. Taste a little raw first, and blanch in salted water if it's very strong. You can then saute it up nicely with some garlic, for example.
We eat broccoli rabe with garlic, onion and oil - mixed in with freshly boiled pasta - mmm!
Post a Comment