Thursday, March 19, 2009

Seattle scenes

I should be doing work, but I should be catching up on my blog. Decision, decisions...

A week ago now I arrived in Seattle to gorgeous sunny weather. The city truly is a gem at any time, but in the sunshine, it's amazing. Don't worry Vancouver/Montreal/Chicago/many other cities - I love you, too.

The Thursday afternoon I did a bit of work in the hotel room, but otherwise met up with Medgar for happy hour. That evening I met CG and some of her friends/colleagues for dinner and ended up back at the same place Medgar and I went to. Other shots here are from the Saturday as we wandered through the Market area in search of lunch.

I managed some other shots through the weekend, mostly of a small area of downtown within easy walking distance of my hotel and the conference centre. I only wish the last of them - from a Starbucks (I unapologetically like the chain) near my hotel - showed the fat, fluffy Sunday morning flakes much better. Ah well, in any case it's pretty kick ass that I can take photos like that with my iPhone!














No comments: