And then I was on another plane. But yes, a week ago at this time, I was most of the way to Chicago.
It was a very early morning when I headed to LAX.
I was out of bed shortly after 3 that morning, so you can well imagine I had a mighty good nap on the plane! It was a smooth flight, on time, nothing remarkable. I made it to Chicago, had a Zoom meeting while I refueled in the United Lounge, then boarded another plane. Green Bay was the second destination, and flying in, that adjective was apt. Wisconsin looked marvelously green down there.
It was fully spring, mayflies and all. Conrad (YAY!) met me at the airport
and drove us north to the land of Old Dutch dill pickle chips.
Yep, Escanaba for two nights together.
Not quite as deep into spring there, but definitely spring nonetheless!
More to come from the most recent Midwest jaunt!






No comments:
Post a Comment