I didn't blog through the past weekend - we all had a lot to get done. Conrad and I had a house guest Friday night, and after we took him to the airport on Saturday, we came home and got some things done that were long overdue. Sunday we did some more things, and I know the long weekend ahead will mean more of what Conrad and I refer to as GSD: Getting Stuff (ahem!) Done.
Van, meanwhile, continues to work on fitting things from the Rancho Mirage house into his Pasadena house. That will take him some time more, and it's not something we can assist with, alas.
Saturday, though, we got together for a nice evening. Natasha (not pictured) joined us, and together we wandered to Mama M for some sushi.
They were super busy, but we were able to grab the last table (hooray!) and have a nice meal in.
When we got back to the condo (having dropped Natasha off on her floor), the three of us opened some wine,
chatted, and just had an easy evening hanging out before Van had to go home to Olive.
No, not a thrilling weekend, just a chance to share a sushi photo and one of us! But it was a nice enough night. đŸ˜€

No comments:
Post a Comment