I know that I am not the only one out there who does this when traveling: go into grocery stores to see what sort of local/regional/non-US items that may be for sale. Sometimes you find things that you want to try or bring home (if you can), and sometimes you just sort of look at those things and think, hmmm.
S'mores and wine? Tough to pair, perhaps, though likely easier with some dessert or fortified wines. S'mores flavour in wine? Ah.
Look, I didn't try it. No opportunity, basically. And look, I get called a food snob, but I am totally for anyone eating the things they like. So there. Would I try this? Yep. Am I likely to enjoy it? Probably not. But it really was cool to see this product and imagine all the winery developing it, testing it, and marketing it. Clearly, there is some audience for it in Escanaba!

No comments:
Post a Comment