Saturday, March 23, 2024

he's back!


Ah yes, Conrad is home.  For all of 36 or so hours in between trips.  San Antonio behind him, off to New Orleans tomorrow.  And then he's home for a nice little spell.

Our morning walk plans were stymied or perhaps only postponed by the latest rain to move through southern California (and hooray for getting rain!), so we drove over to the grocery store and then strolled to Amara for some breakfast. 


To be sure, we were dampened,

but by the time we finished breakfast, there were patches of blue sky peeking through.

As for breakfast itself?  The usual:  an arepa and decaf oatmilk latte for me. 


And I couldn't be happier!

We'll get out for a walk later.  I think, I hope.  I have a mango tart about to come out of the oven in the meantime.  Happy Saturday, folks!

No comments: