More rambling text accompanied by travel photos, food photos, and photos of me in what I think of as good hair days. And food photos.
Very nice! It's looks so tropical :)
I am glad the weather is good. Nice to see Francis out almost swimming! I hope your holiday is going well.
Allison, Francis was a total Wave Baby. How's that for a CanCon response?:-P
Hey AllisonI can and do swim. Not as well as PH or CP, but I take to the water like a dog. :-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Very nice! It's looks so tropical :)
I am glad the weather is good. Nice to see Francis out almost swimming! I hope your holiday is going well.
Allison, Francis was a total Wave Baby. How's that for a CanCon response?
:-P
Hey Allison
I can and do swim. Not as well as PH or CP, but I take to the water like a dog. :-)
Post a Comment